Janine TeoCEO at Solve Education!
Janine Teo is the CEO of Solve Education!, an education technology not-for-profit with the mission of delivering quality education to everyone, focussing on the BOP (Bottom of Pyramid) demographic. She is the first Asian to receive the International Intellectual Benefits to Society Award by Mensa International. Janine is also an advisor to Asian Development Bank, on Digital Technology for Development, and a fellow of the University of Pennsylvania - Global Social Impact House.
Teo believes that education is the key to solve the many challenges we face in the world today, and because of this, she is an avid speaker on topics like education, edtech, gender equality and poverty alleviation.
Here are some other recognitions she has received:
- Ashoka x Google.org Changemaker
- Lancome Visionary Award
- Great Women of Our Time nominee by Women's Weekly
- “51 Most Impactful Social Innovators” by World CSR Day
- Women Super Achievers Award by World HRD Congress
- Education Leader award by the World Education Congress.
She updates her journey here: janineteo.com